Work With Us
We are expanding and looking for new young and enthusiastic professionals
The company firmly believes that participation, sharing and teamwork are what Hyperaktive people grow – a team is greater than the sum of its parts. Our studio favours and promotes professional and staff diversity and innovation to ensure maximum results from its team.
We are continually in search of the brightest, most passionate individuals to craft unforgettable experience for our international gamers: join Hyperaktive and discover a dynamic, innovative, and motivating environment.
Our values, together with a solid talent attraction, growth, and retention policy, will guarantee that you will have the chance to fulfil your potential and to embark on the career of your dreams.
We are Searching
Hyperaktive Studio is looking for a UI/UX designer to work on defining our games’ interfaces.
The ideal candidate will have a strong will to design and advance Interfaces to help users play our games in an intuitively yet rich experience. He/She will work closely with the Game Design and technical departments to create and integrate the solutions and interfaces for our existing and upcoming game titles.
– Understand and build our game’s visual identity and design language
– Apply and maintain a consistent user flow throughout the entire projects’ interface
– Create wireframes, concept sketches and final renderings for UI
– Work collaboratively with the team and iterate using feedback to drive and – polish features to a high-quality state
– Minimum 1-year experience working as a UI designer in a gaming or entertainment field
– Strong understanding of usability design principles
– Strong visual design skills
– Willing to adapt to a video game production workflow
– Passion for videogames and interface design
– Experience working in a game engine
– Experience designing mobile UIs
– Traditional 2d sketching/drawing skills